The GEL-Resolution 6 incorporates IGS adaptive technology and is packed with features that are bound to impress.
PHF in the heel collar enhances fit and comfort whilst rearfoot and forefoot GEL units boost cushioning.
A wrapped AHAR outsole with a stitched toe ensures resistance to wear and tear particularly that experienced during toe drag. Additionally
- Discreet Eyelet – As part of biomorphic, a new lacing system that uses independent placed eyelets. This evens the lacing tension across the foot, creating a customized fit and enhanced upper comfort
- PHF – This Personal Heel Fit moulds and customizes itself to the individual heel shape of each wearer
- GEL (Front & Rear) – Shock absorbing material placed in midsole of shoe. Shape of units designed for special function
- Removable Sockliner – An EVA or SpEVA sockliner moulded to the shape of the foot, which can be removed to accommodate a medical orthotic
- Solyte Midsole – Midsole material, lighter than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA + improve cushioning & durability
- Solyte Lasting 55 – Employs 55 degree hardness Solyte Lasting material for soft but stable platform feel
- Trusstic – Moulded compound under midfoot area. Provides a controlled and contoured midsole while improving arch support and torsion stability
- AHAR – ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber on the outersole. Helps cut down on excessive wear
- PGuard – Reinforced compound attached to forefoot providing increased durability and protection
- Clutch Counter – A combination of dual layered heel parts on the upper connecting to the shoe laces to improve overall fit