The sole frame in the Blade lineup equipped with Spin Effect Technology, the Blade 98S V7.0 brings another game-changing technology into play: FeelFlex.
This evolution of FreeFlex, the technology in the revolutionary Clash series, features strategically placed carbon mapping in the frame for enhanced racket flexibility and stability. As a result, users feel more connected to the ball than ever before and can comfortably rip shots from all over the court.
The Spin Effect string pattern increases ball RPM without players needing to adjust their strokes, making this racquet a must-have for any aggressive player looking for a top-flight combination of feel and spin.
- Only racquet in Blade V7.0 lineup with Spin Effect Technology, which increases ball RPM without changing your swing.
- FeelFlex features proprietary carbon mapping strategically placed throughout hoop for additional flexibility and better connected-to-the-ball feel.
- Clean tri-colored design with lime green, black and silver elastic paint.
- Top Grip Taper provides better feel for top-hand grip placement.
- Reduced spec variance (+/- 5.5 g) for added consistency from frame to frame.
- Braided Graphite construction delivers a pure, classic feel.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
- Headsize: 98 inches.
- Weight: 294g / 10.4oz.
- String pattern: 18×16.
- Balance: 32 cm/-7 PTS HL.
- Length: 27 inches.
- No Cover
This racquet comes as unstrung. We will include a pack of Luxilon Element strings for free. Stringing service can be arranged.