The fastest model in the ASICS tennis range, the GEL-SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 Clay shoe is all about helping expand your territory on the court. Combining better stability and a more flexible fit, this shoe is a recommended choice for athletes that are looking for quicker accelerations to be ahead of the ball.
The GEL-SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 Clay model features a PU (polyurethane) application on the upper that helps generate better support, flexibility, and an improved fit. Implementing DYNAWRAP technology into the eyestay, this application helps provide more stability in the forefoot during side-to-side movements. Additionally, the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces water usage and carbon emissions.
TWISTRUSS technology in the midsole assists players who are regularly moving from the baseline to the net by improving their cutting motions and quick transitions. Providing a faster acceleration period between stops to full-sprints; this shoe is excellent for athletes who want to get to the ball swiftly and have more time to plan their shot with plenty of pace.
Recognising that the first step is usually the most important step during a point, we’ve designed this shoe to provide better traction in the heel, forefoot and the toe section on clay court surfaces.
Combining a responsive cushioning system with a more supportive upper and improved flexibility, the SOLUTION SPEED FF 2 Clay shoe is an excellent choice for tennis athletes looking to expand their territory
- DYNAWRAP TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES STABILITY
- FLYTEFOAM TECHNOLOGY PROVIDES LIGHTWEIGHT CUSHIONING
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING INCREASES IMPACT ABSORPTION AND RESPONSIVENESS
- TWISTRUSS TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES QUICKNESS AND CUTTING MOTIONS
- ASICSGRIP TECHNOLOGY IMPROVES TRACTION ON COURT
- REARFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING PROVIDES EXCELLENT SHOCK ABSORPTION
- AHAR RUBBER IMPROVES DURABILITY
- SOCKLINER IS PRODUCED WITH A SOLUTION DYEING PROCESS THAT REDUCES WATER USAGE AND CARBON EMISSIONS
- CLAY COURT OUTSOLE